Since 1985, Choices Counseling Center has been helping individuals and families recover from the devastating effects of addiction and compulsive behaviors, as well as depression, anxiety and other mental health issues. Treatment begins with an examination of the behaviors and physical nature of the addiction, and the development of the skills necessary to live a sober life.
Our counselors have over 30 years of combined experience in providing alcohol and drug treatment, as well as treatment for eating disorders, sex addiction, depression, anxiety, PTSD and marital and family counseling.
You may need help if:
- You struggle with alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorder or other compulsive behaviors;
- You are unhappy in your personal relationships and want to learn new skills for communication and problem-solving;
- You are having problems at work or school;
- You feel something is missing in your life, in spite of your education, talents and experience; or
- You are depressed, anxious, or have been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or other mental health problem.
Call us today for more information!